|Fire Safety In The Home|
|December 30, 2017|
Take some time and teach your children about the dangers of fire and cooking sources in your home. Unfortunately, this deadly fire was caused by a child playing with a stove on the first floor.
Another main contribution to this fire was the fact that the building, around 100 years old, was not equivalent with sprinkler systems. The National Building Code only requires features in the closest edition of its code when a new building is built. For example, a building constructed in 2005 had to meet guidelines of the NBC 2004 edition.
We pray for these people and their families.
|( Sent from FOX Carolina )|
|Hyperlinks:||Officials: Deadly NYC fire lit by child playing with stove